- Which country is best for BDS?
- In which countries is BDS degree valid?
- What should I do after BDS abroad?
- Can I do mph after BDS?
- Is Indian BDS valid in Spain?
- Where are dentists needed most?
- Can we go abroad after BDS?
- Is doing MDS worth?
- Is it necessary to do MDS after BDS?
- What comes after MDS?
- Is BDS valid in USA?
- Can I do MBBS after BDS?
Which country is best for BDS?
The top countries to consider working as a dentist include:
- New Zealand.
- Japan. The average annual salary for dentists in Japan is $71,500.
- Sweden. The average annual salary for dentists here is $70,300.
- Ireland. The average annual salary for dentists in this area is $65,600.
In which countries is BDS degree valid?
Except in the USA ( where it requires even a qualified dentist from India to puruse a dental course before practising), Indian dental graduates can straightway practice dentistry in Canada, UK, Australia and several Middle Eastern countries once they clear their respective licensing exams.
What should I do after BDS abroad?
You can study MDS or some related courses like hospital management abroad.
- MBA IN HEALTH MANAGEMENT OR ADMINISTRATION.
- MPH, MASTER OF PUBLIC HEALTHCARE.
- MHA, MASTER OF HEALTH ADMINISTRATION.
- MSD, WHICH IS EQUIVALENT TO MDS IN INDIA.
- DENTAL ASSISTANCE.
- DENTAL HYGIENIST.
- MASTERS IN PSYCHOLOGY.
Can I do mph after BDS?
MPH DEGREE & COLLEGES IN INDIA
As mentioned in the earlier part of the article, MPH till recently was mostly used by health profession Indian students ( MBBS, BDS, Nursing, BPT etc ) as a means to settle, work and study abroad. But gradually the MPH degree are being provided now in many colleges of India.
Is Indian BDS valid in Spain?
Yes ,you can settle in Spain . You need to clear language test and license exam . The one advantage with European union is that if you have a license in one country there ,it will be valid in most of the other EU nations as well . What are the process to work outside India after BDS?
Where are dentists needed most?
10 states with highest number of people living in dental health professional shortage areas (HPSAs):
- Florida – more than 5 million.
- Arizona – 4.6 million.
- Texas – 4.2 million.
- New York – 2.7 million.
- Washington – 2.7 million.
- Illinois – 2.5 million.
- Tennessee – 2.4 million.
- North Carolina – 2.3 million.
Can we go abroad after BDS?
4) Go Abroad and Work as a Dentist: US, UK, Canada Etc. A nice, difficult and costly career option after BDS. Before it was easy to go abroad to US, UK, and European Countries and settle as a dentist. The dentist salary in these countries is very high.
Is doing MDS worth?
Getting an MDS degree fetches you the job of a lecturer in a Dental college. The starting pay scales are also very lucrative owing to which doing MDS is highly worthy. Further, there are good Growth and Promotional avenues from being lecturer to reader to professor level.
Is it necessary to do MDS after BDS?
There are many career options after bds you can start private practice, But normally, people go for MDS after doing BDS. If you are not interested in MDS, you can also opt for MBA in hospital administration which is an upcoming course..
What comes after MDS?
The various job types for graduates after completing MDS in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics are MDS Senior Lecturer, Medical Coordinator, Dental Surgeon, etc. This course is beneficial for those who want to train themselves in the restoration, rehabilitation and maintenance of the dentition.
Is BDS valid in USA?
The BDS degree is only valid in certain countries, and the USA is not one of them. Whether you choose to be a general dentist or a practising specialist, you still have to obtain a DDS from an accredited dental school to practise in the US.
Can I do MBBS after BDS?
No, you can’t go for MBBS directly from 2nd year BDS. First you would have to complete your BDS, then, if you still want to do MBBS,you would have to clear the entrance exams again for MBBS. Yes, there are talks of bridge course after 3rd year BDS, which will get you into MBBS.