5 Jobs That Can Make More Money Than Doctors
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons.
- Physicians and surgeons (all other)
- General internists.
Which type of doctor gets paid the most?
The top 10 highest paid doctors are:
- Radiologists: $315,000.
- Orthopedic surgeons: $315,000.
- Cardiologists: $314,000.
- Anesthesiologists: $309,000.
- Urologists: $309,000.
- Gastroenterologists: $303,000.
- Oncologists: $295,000.
- Dermatologists: $283,000.
Who makes more money doctor or lawyer?
However, on average, the data shows that doctors make more than lawyers. Specifically, the average doctor makes $208,000 per year, while the average lawyer makes $118,160.
Are lawyers richer than doctors?
Doctors in the 0.1% make about 60% of the average income in 0.1% while lawyers in this group make about 73% of the average income. Doctors are richer than lawyers, but rich lawyers are richer than rich doctors. If you’re goal is a high 6 figure salary, medicine is a better choice for you.
Which medical job pays the most?
The 10 highest-paying health care jobs
- Physicians and surgeons. What you’d do: Physicians and surgeons are the highest earning professionals in the health care world.
- Nurse anesthetists, nurse midwives, and nurse practitioners.
- Physician assistants.