What is the fastest way to become a doctor?
Graduate from your medical or osteopathic college, and apply for residencies in the medical specialty of your choice.
To become a doctor in the shortest possible time, choose a specialty with a three-year residency requirement.
What is the easiest medical degree to get?
Here are the 5 easiest healthcare professions to get into:
- #1 – Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- #2 – Phlebotomist.
- #3 – Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- #4 – Paramedic.
- #5 – Medical Records Technician.
What is the best type of doctor to become?
- Cardiologists: $314,000.
- Anesthesiologists: $309,000.
- Urologists: $309,000.
- Gastroenterologists: $303,000.
- Oncologists: $295,000.
- Dermatologists: $283,000.
- Plastic surgeons: $270,000.
- Ophthalmologists: $270,000.
How long does take to be a doctor?
In general, doctors complete a 4-year undergraduate degree program, spend 4 years in medical school, and then complete 3-7 years of residency training before they are eligible for medical licensing.