- How much is AARP discount at hotels?
- What hotels give senior discounts?
- Does Holiday Inn give AARP discount?
- Who gives discounts to AARP members?
- Does Best Western accept AARP?
- How do I get AARP discount for hotels?
- Does Walmart give AARP discounts?
- How do you get discounts on hotel rooms?
- Does Holiday Inn have a senior discount?
- Do any airlines offer AARP discounts?
- What discounts do you get from AARP?
- Is it worth having an AARP membership?
- Which is better AARP or AAA?
- Does Costco give AARP discounts?
- Does AARP have dental and vision insurance?
- Does AAA offer AARP discounts?
- What restaurants honor AARP discounts?
- What hotel chains give AAA discounts?
- Does Expedia give AARP discounts?
- Does Quality Inn accept AARP?
- Does Outback give AARP discounts?
AARP/Senior Participating Hotels & Resorts
- Best Western International Save 5-15% at all Best Western locations in the U.S., Canada and Caribbean.
- Choice Hotels – If you are 60+ or an AARP member, you’ll save up to 10%.
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts – AARP members can get up to 10% off the best available rate.
How much is AARP discount at hotels?
Enjoy 10% off Your Next Stay
As an AARP member, you can enjoy 10% off our Best Available Rate at participating hotels. * Simply search for your dates and destination from this page and your discount will automatically be applied. Or, call 800-364-6072 and give the agent corporate code 8000000046.
What hotels give senior discounts?
Following are some hotels and motels that offer discounts to seniors.
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts. f you are 55 or older, you can save up to 15% on a room at Best Western Hotels & Resorts.
- Choice Hotels.
- Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts.
- La Quinta.
- Motel 6.
- Omni Hotels & Resorts.
- Red Roof Inns.
Does Holiday Inn give AARP discount?
Yes, we do offer AARP and AAA discounts as long as it is available on the day of your arrival. If at check in you provide a membership card we will discount the rate by $5.
Who gives discounts to AARP members?
Dining, Shopping and Entertainment Discounts
There are over 30 different restaurant , entertainment and shopping discounts available to members. For dining out, members get discounts such as 10 percent off at Outback Steakhouse, Bonefish Grill and Carrabba’s Italian Grill and 15 percent off at Denny’s.
Does Best Western accept AARP?
Best Western® is pleased to offer AARP® members a discount of up to 15% on room rates. Explore and save at destinations throughout the U.S., Canada and many Best Western hotels worldwide. Reserve a hotel room online by booking the AARP member rate.
How do I get AARP discount for hotels?
No specific discounts for AARP members. La Quinta Inn & Suites – Up to a 30% discount off standard rates for guests 55 and older. AARP members save at least 10% off standard rates. Marriott Hotels – 62 or older, Marriott’s Senior Discount offers 15% or more in savings.
Does Walmart give AARP discounts?
Thank you for contacting AARP regarding AARP discounts at Walmart. However, Walmart is not an AARP provider and there is no AARP member discount there. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, as non-AARP branded companies are not legally allowed to offer our members discounts.
How do you get discounts on hotel rooms?
7 Guaranteed Ways to Find Cheap Hotel Rooms
- Compare sites and deals. Start with sites like Kayak, Expedia or Priceline.com to get an overview of hotels in your desired area, but don’t rely on them to give you the full picture.
- Negotiate your rate.
- Bid on a room.
- Explore alternative accommodations.
- Pick a different neighborhood.
- Use your affiliations.
Does Holiday Inn have a senior discount?
Senior discounts are provided on the non-discounted room rate at any participating hotel in the U.S. and will be available to guests 62 years of age or older or with valid membership ID of a retired persons organization. Discounts typically range between 10%-20%.
Do any airlines offer AARP discounts?
Travel Discounts. American Airlines: Discounts are available for 65 and older (call before booking for discount). Budget Truck Rental: AARP discount saves 50-plus up to 20 percent savings on their next move. Carnival Cruise: Exclusive discount is offered for 55 and older; call ahead, savings vary.
What discounts do you get from AARP?
AARP Membership Enables You To:
- Find free financial advice.
- Save on car insurance.
- Cut the cost of home insurance.
- Get dental and vision insurance.
- Improve your hearing.
- Pay less for prescriptions.
- Entertain yourself while waiting in line.
- Read the AARP magazine.
Is it worth having an AARP membership?
AARP is worth it if you dine out frequently, travel and want access to various health and financial resources to help you with retirement and your money. It might be worth it to try it for a year to see what kind of discounts you’re receiving and how often you’re taking advantage of the other benefits.
Which is better AARP or AAA?
The primary purpose of membership in any auto club is roadside service. Most auto clubs offer similar services; however, in the case of roadside benefits AAA demonstrates an advantage over AARP. Both AAA and AARP provide the basic jump start, fuel delivery, flat tire and towing services. AARP does not list this.
Does Costco give AARP discounts?
Unfortunately, there is no senior discount for Costco membership. However, there are currently offers for teachers, military members, and veterans that you might qualify for.
Does AARP have dental and vision insurance?
The AARP® Dental Insurance Plan, administered by Delta Dental Insurance Company, offers individual or family coverage for the most common dental procedures.
Does AAA offer AARP discounts?
Both AAA and AARP offer discounts of up to 20% on various hotel chains including Hyatt, Choice, Starwood, Hilton, Wyndham, LaQuinta and Best Western.
What restaurants honor AARP discounts?
- Applebee’s: 10-15% off (varying by location) and may require a Golden Apple Card (60+).
- Arby’s: 10% off (55+).
- A&W All American Food: 10% senior discount, varies by location.
- Ben & Jerry’s: 10% off for seniors (60+), varies by location.
- Bonefish Grill: AARP members get 10% off.
What hotel chains give AAA discounts?
Participating Hotel Brands & Resorts
- Best Western International – Save upwards of 20% in the U.S., Canada, and at participating locations worldwide.
- Choice Hotels – AAA membership discount up to 10% off at participating hotels.
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts – AAA members can save 5% or more.
Does Expedia give AARP discounts?
AARP Travel Center Powered by Expedia
Members get 10% off at select hotels, up to 30% off select car rentals, up to $300 in extra onboard credits for select cruises, up to $349 off vacation packages, and a 5% rebate (up to $350) on eligible group hotel bookings.
Does Quality Inn accept AARP?
We’re proud to offer AARP members a 10% discount* off our standard rates, as well as free Wi-Fi and late checkout until 2 p.m.† upon request. This special AARP member discount* is available at each of our 1,300+ locations, so you can save more for what you travel for.
Does Outback give AARP discounts?
SPECIAL OFFER FOR AARP MEMBERS SAVE 10%
*VALID FOR LUNCH OR DINNER at participating Outback Steakhouse® locations in the US. 10% off AARP member’s entire guest check (excluding alcohol, gift cards, applicable taxes and gratuity) with show of valid AARP membership card.