What is the best college for orthodontics?
A top-ranked dental school will propel a future dentist’s career immediately upon graduation.
- University of Pennsylvania, Penn Dental Medicine.
- University of Michigan.
- University of California, San Francisco School of Dentistry.
- Saint Louis University Center for Advanced Dental Education.
3 May 2019
What would you major in to become an orthodontist?
Before you may be admitted to a dental program and train as an orthodontist, you must complete pre-dental requirements as an undergraduate. You can choose to major in any subject, but since science courses are required anyway, many pre-dental students choose to major in a science, such as biology or chemistry.
What colleges have orthodontics?
10 Schools with Orthodontic Programs
|University of Pennsylvania||Philadelphia, PA||Doctoral|
|University of Michigan||Ann Arbor, MI||Doctoral|
|Boston University||Boston, MA||Doctoral|
|University of Southern California||Los Angeles, CA||Doctoral|
6 more rows
What colleges have good dental programs?
The Top 25
- University of Michigan School of Dentistry.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Dentistry.
- University of Washington School of Dentistry.
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
- King’s College London Dental Institute.
- University of California Los Angeles School of Dentistry.
26 Jul 2018