Direct payments: Aflac pays benefits directly to the customer.
Affordable rates: Aflac has insurance plans with weekly rates as low as the cost of a toothbrush.
Best for: Aflac Dental is best for employees with health insurance but no dental coverage and savers looking for good low-cost insurance.
Does Aflac have good dental insurance?
Dental Wellness Benefit Aflac will pay $50 per visit to you or any covered person for any one treatment listed below. For benefits to be payable, dental wellness visits must be separated by 150 days or more. This benefit is payable twice per policy year, per covered person.
How much does Aflac pay for dental?
Dental Wellness Benefit Aflac will pay $75 per visit to you or any covered person for any one treatment listed below. This benefit is payable once per visit, regardless of the number of treatments received.
What does my Aflac dental cover?
Aflac Dental provides benefits for periodic checkups and cleanings, x-rays, fillings, crowns, and much more.
What insurance company has the best dental insurance?
The 5 Best Dental Insurance Providers of 2019
- Best for Family Plans: UnitedHealthOne Dental Insurance. Courtesy of United Healthcare.
- Best for Families on a Budget: Delta Dental Insurance. Courtesy of Delta Dental Insurance.
- Best for Discounts: Humana Dental Insurance.
- Best for Global Coverage: Cigna Dental Insurance.
- Best for Rewards Programs: Ameritas Dental Insurance.