For example, the average basic coverage plan from all the dental insurance plans I reviewed was $26.60 per month for an individual, $52.40 per month for a couple and $94.41 per month for a family.
However, Delta Dental’s basic plan costs $16.40 per month, $32.47 per month and $57.39 per month, respectively.
How much does Delta Dental cost a month?
Individual Plan Options for Delta Dental Premier
|Coverage Options:||Option 1||Option 2|
|Monthly Premium for subscribers that are under the age of 50||Option 1||Option 2|
17 more rows
How much is a dental insurance per month?
On average, dental insurance premiums from an employer-sponsored plan cost between $14 and $30.50 per month, or $168 to $366 per year. Family coverage costs an average of $27.00 to $56.00 per month, or $325 to $680 per year. How much is individual dental insurance per month for one person?
Can I get just dental insurance?
Dental coverage in the Marketplace. In the Health Insurance Marketplace, you can get dental coverage 2 ways: as part of a health plan, or by itself through a separate, stand-alone dental plan. IMPORTANT: You can’t buy a Marketplace dental plan unless you’re buying a health plan at the same time.
What is the best dental insurance?
The 5 Best Dental Insurance Providers of 2019
- Best for Family Plans: UnitedHealthOne Dental Insurance. Courtesy of United Healthcare.
- Best for Families on a Budget: Delta Dental Insurance. Courtesy of Delta Dental Insurance.
- Best for Discounts: Humana Dental Insurance.
- Best for Global Coverage: Cigna Dental Insurance.
- Best for Rewards Programs: Ameritas Dental Insurance.