6 Steps to Starting a Dental Practice
- Understand Your Budget. The cost of starting a new dental practice can be significant—sometimes upwards of $250,000.
- Find the Right Location.
- Purchase Equipment.
- Plan for Staffing.
- Secure Licensing & Legal.
- Attract Patients.
How much does it cost to start a dental practice?
We have seen new dental start-up total cost range of $350,000 to $500,000, with an average startup costing $475,000.
How do I start a dental practice?
Let’s get right to it!
- Improve Your Systems. The top 10 percent of dental practices understand that their internal systems are essential to their success.
- Create a Unique Practice.
- Develop an Office Culture.
- Embrace Digital Marketing.
- Leverage Patient Referrals.
- Stay Actionable with Goals.
- Train and Grow Your Staff.
Can you own a dental practice without being a dentist?
Can a non-dentist own a dental practice? At this time, there is nothing in thedental law or regulations that would prohibit ownership of a dental practice by non-dentists. However, they cannot be directly involved in the practice of dentistry. Answer is informational only and not intended as legal advice.
How much does it cost to set up a dental clinic in India?
A really entry level good set up will cost you around 3 – 4 lakhs (INR) as per the prices in India. Charges vary from country to country but the basic goal is always the same – to have a dental office comfortable for both the dentist & the patients. This is inclusive of the chair, x-ray equipment & armamentarium.